Me as a Consumer of Music.

This first Blog is a brief overview of me as a consumer of music...

What Music do I Listen to/Like?
My taste in music is odd in the fact that I don't like one single type of music, I listen to all sorts depending on what I fancy at that particular time. However if I were to give a type of music I listen to the most it would probably be 60/70's rock such as Guns n Roses, Meatloaf and Queen. Below is a collection of some different bands/artists I listen to.

  





Metallica, Misfits, Iron Maden, Michael Jackson/Jackson 5, Mumford and Sons... 
Along with much, MUCH more!!!!
Music I don't listen to.
There are some types of music which I refuse to listen to as they are utter rubbish and so bad that a dying cat choking on a piece of mouldy cheddar in a pool of sewer water could make a better sound than what these artists/bands could produce:
  • One Direction
  • JLS
  • The Wanted
  • Justin Bieber
  • nicki minaj
And other such bands/"artists".

How I listen to my music?
The main way I listen to my mysic is through my phone, however I do sometimes listen to music through my laptop at home, using websites such as YouTube to do so. I also own an iPod which I have some of my music on but not all of it. I often have the radio on so I listen to alot of music via the radio. With my phone, laptop and iPod I use my headphones to listen to my music.


When and Where I listen to music.
I dont really listen to music very often but when I do it is normally when I am chillin' in my room or when im walking to places.

No comments:

Post a Comment